Medical Massage therapy by Mary Beth Braun is results-oriented, precision deep-tissue treatment customized to your unique condition/s, needs and preferences.
Precision deep-tissue treatment includes a masterful blend of neuromuscular, myofascial and circulatory methods utilized to address the layers of muscles and soft tissue that cause pain, discomfort and compensation when compromised.
It is an excellent therapy to cultivate and maintain your body’s most optimal function.
It is often an adjunctive therapy to athletic training, physical therapy, orthopedic surgery and/or chiropractic services.
Neck and Headache Specialist
My decades-long journey with neck and headache pain cultivated a passionate desire to learn and specialize in techniques to alleviate pain, tension and discomfort related to:
- The neck and its deep soft-tissue layers.
- Tension and migraine headaches.
- TMJ/jaw pain.
Medical massage treatment will also help with any of the following:
- Low-back pain, discomfort or tension.
- Compromised tissues due to herniated, ruptured or spinal discs.
- Ongoing management of pain and tension from arthritis, joint pain and/or scar tissue resulting from surgery or injury.
- Athletic injuries or areas of overuse (e.g., hamstrings and calves from running, neck and upper back pain and tension from sitting)
- Acute and chronic injuries.
- Decreasing pain and tension due to imbalances in the body.
- Increasing healing of muscles and soft tissue due to injury and repetitive stress and strain.
- Normalizing and creating functional movement in the musculoskeletal systems.